ANN encourages quality conversation and welcomes your thoughtful comments.
The opinions expressed in ANN Comments are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Adventist News Network® and/or the Seventh-day Adventist® Church.
- Comments must be limited to 500 words.
- Comments may not contain advertisements, profanity, potentially libelous statements, language insensitive to other religions, comments not relating to the topic, or comments in all capital letters.
- Individuals may not make statements on behalf of any organization.
- You may not represent that you are another person, real or fictitious, or imply a connection with an organization with which you are not affiliated.
- While you may challenge opinions, you may not write personal attacks about another commenter.
- In extremely rare cases, a comment will not be published if it – knowingly or not – refers to an international or local political situation in a manner that could put an Adventist employee or member in danger.
All comments are subject to approval. If you find that your comment was not approved, you may resubmit your comment by following the above guidelines or contact the editor with a question.
ANN reserves the right to remove any comments at any time.