Our Comment Policy
- Comments may not contain advertisements, profanity, potentially libelous statements, language insensitive to other religions, comments not relating to the topic, URLs, or comments in all capital letters.
- Individuals may not make statements on behalf of any organization.
- You may not represent that you are another person, real or fictitious, or imply a connection with an organization with which you are not affiliated.
- While you may challenge opinions, you may not write personal attacks about another commenter.
- In extremely rare cases, a comment will be deleted if it—knowingly or not—refers to an international or local political situation in a manner that could put an Adventist employee or member in danger.
Comments irrelevant to the post or copied and pasted to multiple posts may be deleted. All comments are subject to approval. If you find that your comment was removed, you may resubmit your comment by following the above guidelines or contact the editor with a question. The Seventh-day Adventist Church reserves the right to remove any comments at any time.